Guest House Rules
Hostel Plovdiv Rules and Regulations
On arrival our guests are required to:
- Provide personal documents (passport or ID)
- Sign the rules and regulation policy at reception
- Pay the full amount for their stay in Kuker INN guest house Plovdiv. If you didn’t pay at check in you are not allowed to stay the night in the guest house.
- Pay 10 EUR deposit for the key which you can take back on check out.
- There will be no refunds for early departures, for breakdowns of air conditioner, heater, appliances, etc, if said breakdown is due to weather and /or other conditions over which the house owner has no control.
Guest House Plovdiv Reception Opening Hours – Every day from 9am to 7 pm
- Normal Check In time starts at 15h00, but every effort will be made to accommodate earlier or later Check Ins (if arranged in advance). It is however, to drop off luggage prior to Check In if desired. Late arrivals should be announced in advance.
- The room you booked will be waiting for you until 9 pm in the evening. If you do not arrive until 9 pm and you don’t notify us in advance, this will count as if you cancelled the booking and the room may be rented to another guest. We can charge you a whole amount of the booking. In case of a late arrival without the notification in advance we will try to offer you an accommodation within the available capacities.
- Check out: from 9 am until 11 am. Please tell us in advance if you would like to check out from Kuker INN guest house Plovdiv later and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.
Room keys on arrival
- During normal working hours the keys will be handed over to the guest after payment and administration. Special arrangements for key collection must be made for late arrivals.
Room keys on departure
- During the normal working hours of our guest house in Plovdiv you can leave the key at the reception and take back the deposit you have left for key. Please, if you would like to check our earlier inform us in advance, lock your door and leave the key in the post box at the main door.
Please always carry the key to your rooms with you. A lost key will incur a charge of 10€.
Breakfast is served in the dining room area or weather permitting, on the terrace, between 09h00 and 11h00. If you require a different timing for Breakfast, please advise us on arrival. The breakfast service as an extra fee of EUR 5,00 per day. Please, ask at the reception for the different options
- Every guest is entitled to a free bedding and a towel. After the fifth day stay, the towel and bedding can be replaced at the reception free of charge.
- No visitors are allowed in the hostel if the receptionist isn`t aware of the visitors.
- We ask you not to damage, remove or change the layout of the furniture in the rooms of Kuker INN Plovdiv hostel. For every deliberate damage or removal we will claim the compensation for the cost of the damage.
- Avoid making noise or disturbing the other house guests, musical instruments, radios, televisions, stereos, and/or any other source of amplified sound shall be played at a volume that shall not disturb or annoy other guests we shall pay particular attention to limiting noise between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. , we also request the guests to restrain from making any noise outside the building, in the courtyard or directly in front of the building.
- Respect other guests and treat them the way you would want to be treated by them. For deliberate damage to the property or theft you will be fined with the expense of the damage. For property damage the guest responsible will be fined with the amount of the repair or replacement.
Our hostel does not hold responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings.
Smoking is completely forbidden inside the Kuker INN guest house.
The living room, dining room, kitchen and garden are common areas of the house and guests are encouraged to use them to their need or recreation, nevertheless there are some rules to abide by:
THE LIVING ROOM AND SERVICE DESK
- Should be kept as you’ve found it nice and tidy. If by any chance you notice any dirt please inform the owner.
- At the reception desk of our guest house in Plovdiv you can add breakfast to your stay, book a transfer or private tour or buy toiletries, local souvenirs and traditional products typical for Bulgaria and Plovdiv area.
- Sometime the common living area turns into a presentation hall and if you are lucky you can visit some interesting event, exhibition, or. presentation. Ask at the reception for the upcoming events or check out our event page.
THE DINING ROOM
- Please use this common area to have your meals, preparation and cooking should be conducted in the kitchen area.
- The kitchen in Kuker INN guest house Plovdiv is open for all guests. After every use wash the dishes and clean the cooking area with the cleaning supplies provided by the crew.
- The kitchen includes a refrigerator, oven, stove, coffee and teapot, and limited dishes, glasses, and utensils for light meal preparation. Please clean up immediately after yourself.
- Stove shall be clean and free of food and grease.
- Please, label your food in the refrigerator with your name and departure date, otherwise it will be discarded.
- No food outside the kitchen and dining area of the guest house is allowed.
BATHROOMS AND TOILETS
- Please, keep the toilets and bathrooms clean as you wish to find it next time.
- Dry after shower with the cleaning supplies
- No cigarette buds, cotton buds, tampons, sanitary pads or any other material, other than toilet paper may be flushed down the toilet. Charges will occur for any blockage.
- We provide supplies in the shared toilets, but if you run out of toilet paper or liquid soap, please inform the reception and we will take care of it.
Valuables and security
- If staying in the dorm room lockers are available free of charge. The management is not responsible for lost items. Please lock the doors when you leave.
- Although the guesthouse plovdiv management takes responsible steps to ensure the safety and security of all guests and their possessions, guests retain final responsibility for their own safety and security.
- Keep the private rooms in Kuker INN guest house Plovdiv locked at all times when absent
- Watch after your personal belongings you leave in the common areas of the guest house
The owners of Kuker INN Plovdiv Guest House are dedicated to the protection of our planets resources and would encourage our guests to help us by:
- Switching off lights and AC when not in us
- Ensuring that taps are always turned off after use
- Avoiding the unnecessary use of towels – just use what you need!
- We will sort the recyclable rubbish collected from guest rooms i.e. paper, plastic, metal and glass
We thank you in advance for your comprehension and co-operation.
- We do not hold responsibility for personal injuries of our guests.
- The consumption of alcohol on the premises is forbidden
- Drugs and weapons are strictly forbidden on the premises of the hostel. If found we are entitled to confiscate them and call the police.
- The Kuker INN Guest House Plovdiv cannot be held liable if any of the following events or conditions prevents the guest house from fulfilling its obligation to guests. However, the guest house will take necessary steps to minimize disruption and discomfort to guests under these conditions:
* Unanticipated interruption to electricity, water, sewage to and from the guest house;
* Industrial actions, civil uprising or criminal activity;
* Fire, frost, flooding, wind or any other force major event.
- Because we have several guests, we ask you to respect each other concerning cleanliness of the common areas and noise level. If we receive complaints, you will be given a warning. Further complaints are subject to the termination of stay. We reserve the right to end a reservation if a guest becomes a disturbance/nuissance to others including management.
- Please respect the house and its occupants.
- We will hold you responsible for any damage or loss caused to our property by your acts or omissions, default, accident or neglect. By booking with us you agree to indemnify us and to pay us on demand an amount reasonably required to make good or to rectify such damage or loss caused by you. Normal wear and tear are excluded.
- Please report any accidents or incidents to the guest house management in connection with any property damage.
- Smoking in our hostel in Plovdiv is forbidden on the premises.
- The use of electric heaters, stoves and other devices that produce heat in the rooms is forbidden.
The owner, manager, staff and security have the right to check the following of house rules at any time without the permission of the guests.
Failure to comply with the hostel Rules and Regulations could result in:
- Temporary confiscation of your property
- Cost of the damage caused
- Your dismissal from the hostel without recompense
- Notifying the authorities
If you need additional information or explanation, please contact the reception.